STATE OF WISCONSIN CIRCUIT COURT RACINE COUNTY
STATE OF WISCONSIN, Plaintiff, v. CHRISTOPHER L. BERRY, Defendant.
AFFIDAVIT OF TERRANCE SIMPSON
1. I make this affidavit on personal knowledge.
2. Investigator Soderberg of the Racine Police Department coerced my statements to the police in the above-captioned matter.
3. I lied when I testified at the trial of Christopher Berry that Mr. Berry and Terry Jackson pushed me up onto the roof of the Martin Luther King, Jr. Youth Center just prior to the shooting of Darnell Williford.
4. I lied when I testified that Mr. Berry provided me with the gun that I used to shoot Darnell Williford.
5. At the time I shot Darnell Williford, I was alone on the roof of the Youth Center.
6. Mr. Berry never asked or ordered me to shoot Mr. Williford.
Dated this 7th day of April 2001.
signed byTerrance Simpson
If you would like more information or would like to donate money or time helping with Christopher's defense or other projects, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to FFUP or Christopher himself.. Addresses below
Christopher berry #219210
WSPF; PO Box 9900
Boscobel, Wi 53805
FFUP (Forum for Understanding Prisons)
Richland Center, Wi 53581
to post one Christopher Berry,Innocent
to post three,four poems by Christopher
to post four,letter to sentencing judge
to post 5,essay:"politics in Law"
To post 6, news article about original crime